This care is available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week to include the following:
- Three Meals per day with snacks
- Varying levels of assistance with daily living activities, such as toileting, bathing, etc
- Custodial care, such as laundry, housekeeping, and transportation to doctor appointments
- Weekly outings, games, entertainment, monthly birthday parties, church group visits, pet therapy and arts and craft.
- General Practitioner visits from the George Town hospital weekly.
- Medication administration
- Vital signs monitoring
- Wound care and dressings
- Catheter care
- Tube feedings